CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
How would you like to be part of an International, Dynamic & Fast Growing Company?
The Sales Machine, under the Optimo International Group of Companies, aims to be the best SaaS Solution provider for companies of all sizes looking to maximize sales, increase profitability, operate leanly, and deliver exceptional customer service.
We need a star-studded cast to make sure we realize this ambition and one of those is somebody leading our Marketing activities.
As our Marketing Lead, you will drive the planning and execution of The Sales Machine’s marketing calendar to build brand awareness, differentiate us in the market, and ultimately expand our client base and drive revenue. You will be instrumental in researching, planning, prioritizing, budgeting, and performance tracking our Marketing efforts. This is an individual contributor role as a start but you will have a chance to build and oversee your team 6-12 months down the line.
Your Typical Day:
- Help shape the marketing strategy to increase customer engagement and market penetration towards conversion.
- Initiate and support programs to improve the quality of engagements across all channels.
- Delivery of content or communications in different channels; as required.
- Implement, measure, and evaluate campaigns across multiple channels of engagement. Your in-depth knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, Retargeting, and Remarketing will be required.
- Be a major contributor in developing campaign-related materials.
- Identify target audiences using ad management tools in channels you manage and deliver paid campaigns efficiently and effectively to ensure we reach our objectives at reasonably acceptable costs.
- Leverage metrics and analytics in decision-making; and share these insights with the team.
- Coordinate closely with internal stakeholders on various campaigns.
- You will be a key stakeholder and major contributor in achieving conversion goals. This will be your top priority and focus at all times. It is important to understand key results required on a monthly and quarterly basis. Fulfillment of campaigns focused on conversion shall take precedence over other deliverables. You will be involved in the end-to-end delivery of campaigns.
- You will work with internal stakeholders to build and manage all engagement and social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, all Podcasts, Youtube, etc. You will own management of target audiences to fulfill retargeting campaigns and others such as sms/social media blasts, etc.,
- You will study and understand how to efficiently and effectively lead customers throughout the funnel to achieve conversion. It will be important for you to understand the customer journey in order to manage online marketing funnels and call-to-action functions from top, middle, and bottom of the funnel.
- Hungry and Motivated (very very important!).
- Positive Attitude & can work great with a team of professionals
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrable experience working across a variety of marketing channels including email, CRM, social media, performance marketing, and analytics.
- Ability to analyze data (qualitative and quantitative) to measure success.
- Demonstrable experience managing and executing a marketing strategy.
- Demonstrable experience leading a Marketing Team.
- Demonstrable experience in Software Marketing.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Has effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Has good presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with management.
- Facebook for business
- LinkedIn for business
- Marketing software:
- Content development and off-page SEO e.g. SemRush
- Email automation e.g. ActiveCampaign
- Social media automation e.g. Hootsuite
- Social media analytics
- Absolute integrity is one of our core value requirements. This is non-negotiable.
- Team and collaboration focused. No one is above the team.
- Strategic thinker. As a leader, you will never assume you are the smartest person in the room. If you have a good idea, share it with us.
- Committed to continuous improvement of yourself and the company. It doesn’t matter how small the improvement is; we want to hear your ideas.
- Proactive. If you spot a possible problem, we want to hear your proposed solution.
- Adaptable to constant change. We will ensure you never get bored.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know