CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Speero is an experimentation agency.
We focus on elevating experimentation as a method to increase revenue, delight customers and users, and improve business decision making generally. We raise the value, performance and awareness of the work done by experimentation teams. We do this by improving experimentation processes, measurement, and education. As a result, experimentation departments' influence grows among other business units, the c-suite and the wider industry.
We are looking for a
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing our 30+ person agency across the UK, US, and Australia to hit our commercial goals as well as achieving our company vision.
This is a remote position open to European time zones.
Markteing manager's responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the agency marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Create quarterly plans, budgets, and calendars to execute the marketing campaigns
- Manage PR, social media, YouTube video content, paid media, events, sponsorships, content, speaking engagements, and SEO activities.
- Create in-depth, quality content on experimentation topics (blog posts, whitepapers, original research, case studies, newsletters, ghostwritten opinion pieces, etc.) and distribute.
- Manage third-party marketing agencies/vendors.
- Manage and develop initiatives to build the profiles of our team, clients, and the wider experimentation community.
- Develop the Speero brand and work to improve brand awareness and positioning in English-speaking countries.
- Manage and update the website, ensuring it accurately reflects our vision, offering, and culture, and that it serves as a hub for the company’s content and inbound interest.
- Brief creative work and provide feedback to ensure it’s ‘on-brand.’
- Work with in-house experts to develop agency IP such as models, audits, or processes.
- Track and report on marketing spending, assessing ROI of campaigns.
- Coach staff for speaking engagements and ensure presentation content is in line with key messages.
- Develop partnerships with external tool and agency vendors to create cross-promotion opportunities.
- Improve our Martech stack and make efficiencies in how we run marketing.
- Ensure employees have an excellent understanding of Speero’s position in the market, and that they are able to represent the brand to any stakeholder.
- Monitor our competitors and industry within different markets. Modify our marketing messages based on research, to work in new/changing markets, or for new segments.
Desired skills and experience for successful candidate:
- 5+ years marketing experience, ideally in B2B.
- Experience within the conversion optimization agency space would be advantageous.
- Exceptional writing style and proofreading skills.
- Broad hands-on marketing experience across a range of channels.
- Willing to get stuck in and get things done.
- Ability to project manage multiple marketing activities and execute them on time.
- Great at building relationships across the team, with marketing vendors, content guests, and partners.
Advantages of working for us:
Work on exciting stuff! The world is your playground. We have exciting clients and interesting projects. It's incredible how much you learn by seeing the kitchen side of so many companies.
Personal development. We support your growth with mentorship, necessary books and courses. You will have full access to the CXL Institute learning platform. You get to work with people that push you to become better. Our mission is to elevate experimentation, what it means for our clients but most importantly for our team, which means you.
Freedom. No one will micromanage you. We don't have fixed hours; we have deadlines. Every week we set goals and report what we did. You have the freedom to take on and lead new projects within the company as long as they support our overall goals.
Speero standard benefits include:
28 days of annual vacation + your national holidays
Monthly gym/physical activity fees reimbursement
Unlimited access to CXL courses + budget for other training opps of your choice
28 days sick leave policy
Flexible working hours
Regular coaching sessions
Team events, even virtual if needed
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know