CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Digital Marketing Manager (B2B)
WHO IS RIVA?
Riva is an Edmonton-based software development company with a global footprint. Our Relationship Engine creates seamless data flow between applications like email, calendar, contacts, and tasks and CRM – synchronizing relationship data and eliminating the need for task switching, application toggling, and data entry duplication across platforms. Riva’s client-base includes the world’s largest banks, leading hedge funds, and hundreds of global 1,000 companies who have high value clients and high standards for workflow interoperability along with data security and privacy, but there are thousands more to reach and educate!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an experienced B2B marketer with a passion for using data to drive cross-channel campaigns that accelerate growth! You’re an expert storyteller who can weave data into insights about how to target key accounts, improve the lead/customer journey, and ultimately grow revenue streams. You advocate for testing and optimizing campaigns, while pushing key initiatives, and delivering results. You want to be hands-on with the technology that helps you repeat what works and scale excellence.
Our HQ is in Edmonton, Alberta and we have offices in the US, Germany and Australia - but, our marketing team is remote so you can live anywhere in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this B2B Digital Marketing Manager role, you will play a vital role by running marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution. You’ll be responsible for media buying, campaign development, search engine optimization (SEO), as well as nurture and ABM campaigns. You need to have a desire to make a significant impact in a leadership role and have a customer-first mindset.
This is a fast-paced, multi-responsibility, and minimal supervision position, reporting to the VP of Marketing & Product Strategy. You will manage weekly and monthly reporting, actively create, and optimize ads, run social programs, build landing pages, and write email campaigns. Hands-on experience with a modern martech stack (CMS, CRM, Ad/Social Media Management, Marketing Automation Management, Reporting/Analytics) will be one key to your success.
More specifically, your duties will include:
- Accountable for creating, launching, testing, and monitoring performance of, LinkedIn Ads, Google AdWords Search, Display, and Retargeting campaigns.
- Accountable for seamless campaign execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, website management, and other digital, social media, and internet marketing best practices.
- Drive comprehensive digital and social media efforts, including creating, launching, testing and monitoring the performance of social media posts, digital campaigns, landing page performance, company web pages and micro-sites.
- Create, track, analyze, forecast, and report on campaign strategies.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, website management, and other digital, social media, and internet marketing best practices.
- Support organic social media, digital advertising, website content, data analytics & reporting, and other projects that the company deems important.
- Ensures campaigns, reports and projects are functioning properly while escalating improvements of tools and processes as needed.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- Three to Five years of experience in digital and social marketing, including SEO, Google Ads, Display Ads, LinkedIn Ads, for B2B Saas.
- Experience working with digital marketing tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Adwords, Ahrefs, UTM codes, SEMRush, Pardot, Salesforce, etc.).
- Ability to oversee the ad design and copywriting process.
- Solid understanding of the customer journey process and idea-driven toward the improvement of existing strategies and executions.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to produce exceptional work (written, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) independently and efficiently.
- Experience in A/B testing, optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and decision-making skills.
- Experience driving multiple growth experiments at once and establishing a measurement framework.
- Ability to prioritize marketing initiatives by business impact and scalability.
- Strong team player, as well as strong independent ability to take initiative.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Total compensation package including;
- IRA/RRSP matching.
- Paid vacation starting with 3-weeks.
- Paid wellness time allowing for flexible discretionary allocation for mental health, personal benefits, and personal time.
- Volunteering to the charity of your choice, paid up to 24 hours per year.
- An annual end-of-year bonus day off of your choice.
- Professional development and training allowance for career advancement.
- A great culture which fosters diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Work with a distributed marketing team that embodies the Riva Values – particularly bring your passion, have fun and improve daily.
Make your mark on Riva’s bright future – and yours!
Must hold a valid work permit or be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada or the US.
Riva is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know