CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Senior Brand Designer
ReturnLogic is on a mission to become the operating system of returns for modern e-commerce retailers. Our Software-as-a-Service platform helps retailers optimize their product returns strategy, improve the customer experience, and drive bottom line growth.
Our team is intrigued by, and inspired to hire, problem solvers who have a core “can do” attitude, a vision of “what can be, instead of what has been” and who want to build on a history of hard work, ethics, and pursuit of excellence in every aspect of their daily work.
As a Senior Brand Designer, you’ll lead design projects of various complexity and responsibility, driving strategy and execution. You’ll work closely with our marketing team to drive demand and grow our brand awareness, increasing the number of retailers and partners that use ReturnLogic. You’ll collaborate with a multidisciplinary design, content, and engineering team to deliver thoughtful, world-class work.
We’re looking for an accomplished designer to help us build compelling marketing experiences for future and current retailers and partners. If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and remote-friendly environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Lead art direction and design for marketing campaigns across channels: website, landing pages, email, paid social and organic digital content, reports, ebooks, white papers, presentations, webinars, and events
- Own digital design projects from concept to final execution
- Partner with copywriters, marketers, designers, and external agencies or vendors
- Evolve the ReturnLogic brand identity across all of our brand channels
- Drive internal employer brand initiatives to support our culture and future recruitment
- Keep our brand guidelines refreshed and accessible to the broader team
- Tailor designs to speak to a wide range of audiences including e-commerce customers, tech partners, agencies, and investors
- Be a brand ambassador, driving consistency and quality control across all ReturnLogic branded materials for internal and external consumption
- 5+ years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing a range of marketing campaigns and brand work
- B2B/B2C SaaS and e-commerce and/or tech design experience is required, with demonstrated results
- Demonstrated history of corporate rebranding and art direction, primarily in digital design
- Demonstrated history of owning web redesign, agency management and adhering to project deadlines
- Proficiency in relevant design tools including Adobe CC plus modern design tools like Figma, XD, and Sketch
- Proficiency with UI/UX, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, HubSpot, SEM Rush, SEO and project management software
- Experience in motion design and illustration
- Strong record of email and web landing page design, development, and maintenance
- Ability to communicate confidently and present your ideas to stakeholders
- A growth mindset, continuous learner that can take comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work at a fast-paced environment where priorities and deadlines change quickly
- Strong passion for project management, file structure organization and details
- Software product design experience is a plus
- Summer Fridays (Half Days)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
We’re a company led by start-up people that like solving problems and building things. The leadership team is transparent and engages every last employee in the strategy, objectives, targets — and results.
At ReturnLogic we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each team member brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know