CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Conversion Optimization Manager
The growth team spends their days finding ways to drive high intent visitors to Properly. But the real impact happens when the team is able to identify the right combination of ad + conversion event that drives visitors to complete the funnel and take the desired action.
That is where you come in! As the Conversion Optimization Manager, reporting to the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for measuring, understanding, and improving the flow of users coming from Properly marketing channels and going through the top of the funnel, onsite experience. This is a highly analytical and collaborative role requiring you to work closely with all areas of the company with a particular focus on design, technology and performance marketing.
At Properly, we are on a mission to make real estate customer-centric. We envision a future in which real estate transactions involve dramatically less friction and surprising simplicity and where Properly is the first choice of all Canadians throughout the entire experience of buying, selling and owning a home. Check out our CEO’s note (https://bit.ly/Properlynorms) on the culture we are trying to craft at Properly. Properly is headquartered in Toronto. We have a foundation of experienced operators on our team (Uber, Wealthsimple, Bench, Tophat, Wave, Shopify, Ritual, Blackberry, Bain).
We have raised $160 million in funding from investors like Bain Capital Ventures, Intact Ventures, FJ Labs, Prudence, Golden Ventures, AlleyCorp (Kevin Ryan), Silicon Valley Bank and many prominent angel investors including Mike Katchen (co-founder and CEO of Wealthsimple), Spencer Rascoff (co-founder and former CEO of Zillow), and Eric Wu (co-founder and CEO of Opendoor).
We are a company that values and celebrates diverse experiences and perspectives because they make our team more successful.
What you will do:
- Analyze funnels by traffic sources. Conduct root cause analysis to explain performance and develop hypotheses to improve KPIs
- Design and run A/B tests to continuously improve the digital experience and increase conversion. You’ll use tools like Google Optimize and Unbounce
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion to lead across channels and platforms, and prioritize according to projected impact and complexity to implement
- Partner with design and product teams to run experiments aimed at improving conversion to lead from the product
- Own a prioritized experimentation backlog and write user stories for tasks that require development and or design resources
- Understand best practices for top of funnel experiences and how landing pages for SEO may differ from that of a paid ad
- Gain stakeholder alignment and communicate often with extreme attention-to-detail
- Create a culture of experimentation by setting up rituals and documentation that fosters learning across the organization
What we are looking for:
- Data driven: You have a knack for identifying the most important growth metrics to track and target against, mapping out and analyzing funnels, sizing opportunities and thinking through segmentation. Along with intermediate to advanced skills with SQL
- Experimental Mindset: You would rather validate a hypothesis through a quick test than conduct extensive research. You take a scientific method and apply that to business KPIs
- User Centric & Marketing DNA: You balance analytics with a deep understanding of user needs and the importance of messaging and positioning to strengthen performance
- Results Oriented: You are motivated by improving business performance and have a relentless drive to improve key metrics
- Flawless execution: You have a natural ability to make things happen. You manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way
- Background & experience: (Preferred) Background in analytics and/or marketing, experience with designing, running and analyzing A/B tests
At Properly, you'll have:
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Unlimited vacation days and a flexible work day; we care about outcomes over schedule
- Team events and social activities
- Top of market maternal and paternal leave
- Attractive healthcare benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Personal development budget; we support our team members' growth
- WFH stipend; in addition to the essentials including monitor, laptop, accessories
- Employee discount on Properly’s services
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know