CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2
We’re looking to hire a FULL-TIME UX/LANDING PAGE DESIGNER for both web and mobile apps.
- Turn low fidelity wireframes into pixel-perfect designs
- Puts usability and user experience at the center of the designs
- Can work with Adobe Master Collections CC (AI, PSD, Adobe XD) and Figma
- Can work with Adobe Photoshop
- Has attention to detail and creative
Optional qualifications (good to have):
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization Projects
- Experience in Balsamiq, Invision
Grow Enrollments values positive culture and a nurturing work environment. Here’s what A-Players say about our company:
If you're currently looking for work, please submit a copy of your CV and a list of links to your updated portfolio.
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Title: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Type: Permanent position, Full Time
Target work week: 40 hours a week (based on Vietnam and New York time zone)
Reports to: CRO Director
Location: Remote - Work From Home
Salary Range: Depends on your last drawn salary (please indicate it upon application)
We are looking for an experienced CRO Specialist!
We’re looking for the type of person who has high attention to detail. Who can pick apart any item or product, spot weaknesses, and suggest improvements. We're looking for someone who loves to read and research, then use facts and data to make decisions.
You live and die by being scientific and always seeking continuous improvement.
We’ve been experiencing massive growth over the past 7 years of being in business. This growth has led to the opening of a new CRO Specialist role that has a ton of upwards potential. You would have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the CRO Director and the company's CEO himself!
We help education companies enroll more of the right students for less with Google AdWords. For more than 3 years, Grow Enrollments has been attracting the right students to the right educational opportunities with our proven Education SEM Connector System, a refined methodology built exclusively for online & campus educational institutions. We’ve already helped more than 120,000 students find their path to progress and, in turn, helped our educational clients grow faster.
- Hours: minimum of 40 hrs a week
- Shift: You will need to work between the EST and Indochina Timezone since our clients are all in the US but the CRO Director is currently in Vietnam. This means your work shift will be between 9 am to 12 am EST. Flexible work shifts can be negotiated based on circumstances.
- Create user testing scenarios
- Create Polls/Surveys to help identify conversion blockers. Analyze results
- UX reviews of landing pages and create hypotheses
- Analytics data analysis to identify conversion blockers
- Competitor research
- Creating wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Support developers and QA before the launch of tests
- Monitor tests and results interpretation
- Communicate the results of our test to stakeholders
- Assist CRO lead in day to day tasks and project management (this will be delegated away from you once a full-time project manager has been hired)
- Active communicator to make sure project stakeholders are always in the loop
- Effective communicator to make sure people know what you mean and avoid loss of time through miscommunications
- Always strive to meet project outcomes and deadlines
- Team leadership to ensure all team members work towards the same goal
- Process-oriented: always respects the process, seek improvement, and proper documentation
- Company culture advocate
- Organize information, track priorities, and hold people accountable
- Friendly and nice - you need to get along. If people don't like working with you, you can't do this jobRequired:
- 1-2 years in UX/CRO/Landing page Optimization
- Ability to work on 3-5 clients at the same time
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Solid experience with AB testing
- AB testing Dev experience (you’ve already coded your tests)Good to have:
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Google Ads
- Design skills (creativity and ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator)
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know