CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Demand Generation Operations Specialist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Marketing Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: September 2021
GovOS works with local governments across the country to provide them with the tools they need to improve the lives of the citizens they serve. Our mission is to help those agencies along their digital transformation journey. We are a fast-growing software company that is moving quickly to facilitate a market experiencing explosive transformation in response to unprecedented times. In many ways, we act like a startup with enterprise-level resources backing our actions.
The mission of the GovOS marketing team is to facilitate best practices in local government, educate public leaders on the newest technologies available, and provide a clear path from implementation to community improvement. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that can help us build a foundation of metrics and reporting that will inform and accelerate our go-to-market strategies. This person should be energetic, empathetic, and driven to grow their skillset. The right person for this job will have the opportunity to affect change within the marketing team and, ultimately, throughout the entire organization.
We’re a remote hybrid team that enjoys spending time together both online and in-person, and we value pushing each other to be our best professionally and personally. Our goal is to incorporate the GovOS values in everything we do: Own it; Purpose Driven; No Day Wasted; Customer Centric; and Win as a Team.
If you’re based in Austin, TX and you think the team described above sounds like one you want to join, then we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support marketing initiatives through reporting and metrics in platforms such as Salesforce and Hubspot
- Measure and analyze marketing and advertising campaign performance
- Use data to optimize marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain and update marketing platforms to ensure clean data
- Research digital advertising and marketing automation trends and provide updates to the team
- Suggest new and creative growth strategies for digital marketing
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Develop systems for interdepartmental collaboration
- Provide regular reports to marketing team leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to acquire, organize, segment, and effectively use lead/account information in marketing campaigns
- Position based in Austin, TX. Local candidates preferred with partial remote work options.
- Ideal candidates should possess 2+ years of experience in a marketing role or show high aptitude and energy with applicable business and marketing education.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing highly preferred but will accept additional experience in lieu of formal education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint as a user
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot
- Familiarity and reporting experience in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work appropriately
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to take projects from an initial description to completion with high independence
- Ability to balance multiple projects under tight timelines while maintaining prioritization
- Strategically minded, with strong problem-solving skills and close attention to detail
- Familiarity with remote-work collaboration tools including Slack and Zoom
The ideal candidate for this position is positive, professional, smart, energetic, likes and understands technology, and is seeking an exciting marketing career with a progressive, fast-growing company. The Demand Gen Ops position provides the right person the ability to contribute to the creation of a high-performing, market-leading organization with their energy and organizational skills.
- Low-cost insurance (medical, dental, vision, life & disability)
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Unlimited PTO
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 100% Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
- Retirement plan with company match
- Maternity and paternity paid time off
- Teammate referral plan
- Business casual environment
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know