CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Full-time, Part-time, Contract
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you an enthusiastic, detailed, and results-oriented CRO specialist?
- Love to A/B test hypotheses, analyze data, and constantly iterate
- Take pride in your work and have incredible attention to detail
- Can self-lead through organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Are constantly curious about continuous improvement
Then we want to meet you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a CRO Specialist who can identify growth opportunities across the marketing funnel, hypothesize solutions, run experiments, analyze results, and repeatable document processes.
It’s important that you love to both strategize AND execute.
ABOUT FIRST DAY
We’re a fast-growing e-commerce brand focusing on science-based health and wellness supplements for the family. We launched in 2019 and have been fortunate to grow tremendously, with plans to enter new markets and release more products in 2022. We’re looking for eager and hungry self-driven people to be a part of that growth!
- Experience with CRO, web analytics, UX, marketing
- Design skills (creativity and ability to use Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Experience with optimization testing tools like Google Optimize, Hotjar, Optimizely, etc.
- Ability to create wireframes of landing pages
- Must be process-oriented and have proper documentation
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Experience in front-end web design and development is a plus
We look for character above everything…
You should have the following traits:
- You’re passionate about making a difference in peoples’ lives
- You’re a reliable self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for quality
- You thrive in fast-paced startup environments (and roll up your sleeves when needed)
- You’re constantly curious about what drives people to take action
- You love problem-solving, coming up with creative solutions, and wearing many hats
- You like to have FUN while working
- Manage the end-to-end experimentation process including hypothesis setting, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results-measuring, and recommendations.
- Analyze data, identify key findings, make recommendations, & share testing results.
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to understand business priorities
- Manage project timelines and requirements to achieve expected results
- Create wireframes of landing pages or landing pages elements
- Communicate design specifications to designer and QA
- Communicate test specs to developers
- Support developers and QA before the launch of tests
- Actively communicate to make sure project stakeholders are always in the loop
- Work on both our Shopify hosted site and off-site paid funnels
If there’s a fit, initial engagement will involve a project then a trial period. The goal will be to integrate you as our full-time CRO Specialist
To apply, please submit the following by email [email protected]:
- Portfolio of your work
- Any metrics on performance
- Your resume
In your cover letter, include some major wins you’ve accomplished as a CRO that demonstrate your experience!
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know