CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Conversion Rate Optimization Lead - (Remote, US)
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer with a proven track record of driving new consumers through conversion rate optimization. You are a self-starter who can work independently to uncover growth opportunities by analyzing data and insights. You develop innovative ideas and collaborate effectively across teams with strong business cases, clear requirements, and persistence to bring them to life. You aren’t scared to swing and fail, because those learnings are applied to your next big idea. You are technically savvy with deep experience in growth techniques, testing methodologies and marketing technologies. You are passionate and relentlessly focused on conversion optimization for revenue growth.
What You Get To Do
- Strategy –Collaborate with key stakeholders to set the overall strategic vision for testing; relying on both research, deep understanding of our marketing funnels and intuition to prioritize tests with the highest likelihood of success.
- Analytics & Reporting- You'll dive DEEP into our previous split test data to see what works and what doesn't, identifying the patterns of success to capitalize one, and the mistakes to avoid
- Segmentation & Automation- Manage roadmap for segmentation, personalization, and automation across all channels to drive an optimal member experience
- Prioritization - You'll ruthlessly prioritize split testing ideas to focus on those tests deemed to have the highest potential impact in the least time with the least effort
- Testing Framework- Establish testing framework for finding clear wins that are statistically significant and can be measurable across the funnel
- Own and manage a robust roadmap of optimization tests
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Marketing partners to execute on the testing roadmap
- Measure and report on test performance to leadership & other stakeholders
- Implementation- You'll collaborate with creative teams for copy, deign, and video as well as front-end development teams to get funnel pages and split tests built on time, on spec, aligned with our strategic vision and using best practices
- Test Launches: You'll establish key rhythms with copy, design, tech, QA and other key team members to ensure smooth cross-functional delivery of all tests.
- Post-Mortem Analysis & Benchmarking - You'll analyze the data from all tests and write up detailed analyses that highlight the "what and why" findings so you and your team can learn and improve. Each analysis will inform company ‘benchmarks’ to which all future efforts will be measured against.
- Analytics & Reporting- Be obsessed with member insights and partner with our BI/Analytics team to develop cross-channel reporting of the entire lifecycle. Report on retention investment and relevant KPI's supporting both short- and long-term member-conversion and retention goals and use insights to communicate optimizations. Develop testing dashboards with reporting by channel and tactic that informs go-forward strategy
- Project Management - You'll be the single point of accountability for delivering all split tests, quarterbacking everything across teams to ensure everyone delivers as needed
What You Bring To The Table
- Vision + Execution. Ideas come to you easily, but you know what it takes to make them happen.
- Proven track record of 5+ years As a funnel optimization/CRO/UX UI lead in a high-volume split testing environment that's been exposed to high-volume traffic from paid and performance media channels
- Unquenchable Curiosity - You simply can’t stop asking ‘Why’ or ‘What If’ and it fuels your ideation for new tests
- Strategic Marketer - You have a passion for consumer psychology and have developed a strong intuition about what works due to years of in-the-trenches testing
- Multi-Talented - You can easily float from data analysis to creative development, from tactical to strategic, from copy to design, from nerdy technical details to strategic aesthetics
- Results-Focus - Passionate about the net effect of the split tests... not how pretty they are, not how hard you worked, not how excited you are about them... but whether they got results
- Data-Driven - Extremely comfortable flexing the analytical side of your brain with a passionate for pouring through reams of response data to detect patterns of success to replicate
- Systems-Oriented - You've got strong organizational skills and love to create order out of chaos with highly organized systems that deliver sustained success, regardless of who is in charge
- Analytics-Savvy - You excel at analytics, whether using Google Analytics, another CRO-specific analytics tool, or spreadsheets... you have a knack for quickly getting the data you need
- Deep understanding of email/sms standards and regulations such as Can-SPAM, TCPA & FTC compliance and experience working within email and sms platforms, data and CRM management.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and aptitude with a passion for data. Have managed A/B testing roadmap and have a strong understanding of test setups and analysis.
- Proficiency in SQL; Python is a plus
- Background in rewards-based or ‘gig economy’ a strong plus
- Excels at working cross-functionally, aligning multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thinker who can reduce broad strategies into well-defined messages
- Ability to understand and connect technical details to meaningful member value
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA
- Applicants must reside in the U.S.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know