CXL Job Board
Apply to roles in Analytics, CRO and Marketing
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Digital Marketing Consultant (Paid Media)
Ready to Make your Mark?
The primary focus of this role is to manage the full scope of several multi-channel paid media campaigns to provide strategy and service support on multiple client accounts, facilitating overall client campaign success.
Digital Marketing Consultant III will take a holistic digital experience approach to develop paid media campaigns from concept to implementation while elevating key strategic insights for internal and client stakeholders. Functioning as a key member of our digital experience consulting team, you will work closely with the team to help develop and execute on strategy, social content recommendations, and paid media plans. This client-facing role will help organizations turn data insights into actionable recommendations to achieve client’s business and marketing goals.
This is a full-time opportunity that can work remotely or from any one of our locations.
At Blast, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your work. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community.
Who We Are
Founded in 1999, Blast Analytics is a strategic analytics consulting company accelerating the complex analytics journey for enterprise and mid-market clients. We solve clients’ data challenges to help optimize marketing campaigns, improve customer experience, increase competitive advantage, and, ultimately, EVOLVE their organizations.
With approximately 80+ teammates sharing a purpose to “Make Your Mark” — on our company, teammates, clients, industry, and community — Blast has been named one of Inc. magazine’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and is also a Great Place to Work-Certified company.
Why Work at Blast
At Blast, we believe in meaningful work. Regardless of role, you'll have the opportunity to Make Your Mark every day, solving challenges and seeing the positive impact of your contributions, as we support leaders to EVOLVE their organizations. Join us to Make Your Mark — on each other, our clients, our company, our industry, and the community. Ask any employee why they come to work at Blast, and they'll say "to make my mark!"
- Draws on experience with paid media (paid social, paid search, display, video, etc.) to develop media plans that align to client objectives
- Conducts audience and keyword research to implement effective multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Optimizes campaign, audience, budgets and bids across multiple channels to achieve campaign goals
- Identifies growth and scale opportunities in the Digital Experience practice and other practice areas of Blast Analytics
- Maintains accurate budget tracking, communicating potential under or overspends with client counterparts
- Keeps abreast of paid media trends, maintains relationships with vendor representatives, and proactively shares knowledge with the full team
- Troubleshoots campaign problem areas, and suggests a course of action
- Identify and track emerging trends and innovations in the paid media space to identify areas of opportunity
Reporting and Analysis
- Develops reports on paid media activities in order to demonstrate campaign impact, and alignment to clients’ business objectives
- Extracts performance insights from campaign data, identifying relevant trends and proactive recommendations for both internal and client teams
- Communicates campaign performance internally, providing detailed updates on client progress to line manager and senior management team on request
- Experience with reporting platforms including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, establishing self and Blast as an invaluable long-term partner for paid media and digital experience services
- Regularly offers recommendations to client account team members regarding campaign performance, strategy and tactics
- Exhibits a clear understanding of clients’ business, objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Plays an active role in client meetings, leading paid media reporting and providing recommendations
- Active participation in thought leadership (e.g., blog posts, case studies, white paper, Blast chats) to solidify our expertise in the industry
- Keep abreast of industry trends and communicate relevant and timely information internally via DTAs and/or internal presentations to share knowledge and EVOLVE Blast’s services.
To Be Successful
- Leverage your ability to build trust and develop strong personal internal and external relationships
- Grow and share your craft
- You will “Make Your Mark” by seeing campaigns progress from a nugget of an idea to clear ROI for the client.
- EVOLVE your intellectual curiosity and learning to help drive company and client success
- Demonstrate experience working with an automated bidding solution (ex. Marin Software)
- Certifications (ex. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Digital Marketing Institute Certified Digital Marketing Certifications, American Marketing Association Digital Marketing Certification, etc...)
- Hands-on experience providing strategy and executing dynamic retargeting, programmatic media buying, mobile marketing
- Strong ability to communicate complex marketing concepts and processes to non-marketing audiences, from executives to colleagues
- Familiarity with leveraging a customer data platform (ex. Tealium AudienceStream) to create audience segments for use across various paid media channels
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in an agency position with strong experience in executing paid digital media campaigns, including paid social, paid search and retargeting
- Experience in creating, tracking, analyzing, optimizing and implementing paid media campaigns using Marin Software, Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media platforms
- Experience in testing and analyzing targeting, keywords, copy and landing pages to achieve client targets
- Ongoing knowledge of evolving digital media tools, trends, tactics, as a resource
- General expertise in analytics, measurement, reporting activities and dashboards
- Ability to aggregate and output data into visual reports communicating overall KPI-related insight and recommendations.
- Act as internal liaison for paid search by developing and delivering reports, communicating key metrics, goals and optimization opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to various audiences
- Acute attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing campaign data
- Ability to interact confidently with colleagues and clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
You Will Work with
Vice President, Digital Experience, Marketing Consultants, Senior Optimization Strategists and Developers, Program Managers and other Subject Matter Experts
Are You a Fit?
Blast Analytics is a small yet rapidly growing company that is continuously inspired to learn and tackle challenges in digital analytics and marketing. To get an idea of whether or not you would be a fit within our culture, please review our core values.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a supportive, challenging, and fun work environment to ensure teamwork, productivity, and teammate happiness. We offer flexible time off with an open PTO policy, 50% paid medical insurance coverage options, 100% paid dental and vision insurance, 401k 4% company matching, profit sharing, annual increases and year end incentive bonuses.
How to Apply
If you like what you’ve read thus far, please complete the application form and submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF format. We read cover letters and weigh them heavily in our decision to consider an applicant. We are not interested in placement agencies or companies at this time.
Blast Analytics is an “at-will” employer. Compensation, benefits, and job descriptions are subject to change based on individual performance and business conditions.
Blast Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Let us know