Get certified in email marketing.
Online course: Email Marketing Fundamentals
Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
Course length: 2h 36min | 15 lessons | 1 downloadable resource
Skills you will learn:
- Best Practices: Avoid common pitfalls in design and content so you have the best chance of success.
- Email Copywriting: Use proven approaches to copywriting to drive conversions.
- Email List Growth: Grow your list and revenue coming from the channel.
- Data-Driven Email Marketing: Use data to make your emails hyper-relevant.
Learn from experienced Marketing Strategist, Speaker, and founder of BetterAve, Jessica Best.
Some of the companies that train their teams at CXL:
Fast-track your career with an email marketing certification
Email is STILL the only channel in which you can get the highest ROI, driving $20+ for every $1 you invest. But only if you do it right.
After completing the Email Marketing Fundamentals course, you’ll master the 3 key components of email marketing:
- Creative and content: Improve your email content to grow your return on investment.
- Email strategy: Align your email strategy with your broader content efforts.
- List growth: Optimize your email list to grow your revenue from email.
- Using data in your emails: Turn your email program into a data-driven machine.
Get a lesson preview
2h 36min. 15 lessons. 170+ slides.
This is the ultimate training to drive revenue from your email campaigns, delivered by an expert with over 15 years of experience in email marketing, CRM, and permission-based data-driven marketing. So you can be confident that by the end of this training, you’ll be able to maximize results.
Giving you a total of 2h 36min of deep, comprehensive learning across 15 lessons:
- The course is broken down into multiple bite-sized video lessons (with English subtitles) so you can conquer each new skill at a pace that suits you best.
- You’ll earn a certificate at the end of the course to prove to your employer, clients, and wider network that you’re a certified LinkedIn Ads Experimentation master.
Jessica Best is the Owner and Chief Strategist of BetterAve, a consultancy focused on implementing marketing best practices and MarTech harmony she preaches on stage. She has over 15 years of experience in email marketing, CRM, and permission-based data-driven marketing.
She’s helped clients drive revenue from customer data in industries such as Restaurant and Hospitality, Travel, Retail, eCommerce, Nonprofit, Universities and more.
Bring value to your team and your clients:
This course is for you if…
- Create the strategy, content, or send schedule for your company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Haven’t had any formal training in email marketing but still lead the charge for your company.
- Have been doing email marketing for years but suspect you aren’t getting a $20+ return on investment.
- Want to show off your hard-earned skills with a brand-new certification.
- Are looking to advance in your career or position yourself for a promotion.
Skills you will master
Your course curriculum
Email Marketing Fundamentals
Join thousands of marketers all over the world who have leveled up their skills with CXL:
Show off your hard-earned skills and strengthen your profile.
LinkedIn found that people who add credentials to their profile receive 6x more profile views than those who don’t.
Add your certificates to your profile, share your accomplishments with the world, and join our alumni network.
Learn marketing on the job.
Get better results with networking.
Our Community gives you peer support for every marketing task you face. 90% of marketing tasks are not unique. Someone has already figured it out. Achieve more with less hassle.
- Access our library of thousands of marketing playbooks, each showing you how to do a specific marketing task in 10 steps or less, with real-time peer support.
- Join our community of marketing experts, ready to support you in getting that promotion or master new strategies, skills, and channels.
- Network with some of the world’s best marketers and companies and get noticed, hired, or endorsed.
Subscribe to CXL and get access
- 120+ courses (full list here) on all aspects of data-driven marketing (new courses added every month)
- 10 minidegrees that give you advanced level skills
- Community with 2000+ playbooks and peer-support
Got a team, multiple users? Get our Teams All-Access plan instead.
The CXL guarantee
- 7-day no questions asked money back period
- You can immediately apply learnings and improve your results.
Need help convincing your boss?
Subscribe to CXL
Get access to this and 100+ other training programs.
Frequently asked questions
We offer three types of billing lengths to choose from: Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual. The longer the billing length, the cheaper the monthly cost becomes.
Typically annual plans are 40% cheaper per year than paying month-to-month.
Personal or Individual plans are meant for one person where teams have 2 or more people.
A team account has a few extras:
– Invite and manage people learning on your team.
– Create roadmaps for each individual.
– Access team learning engagement reports.
– Assign members to your team as managers to assign content and view reports.
– Access to 90+ online courses.
– Earn certificates and add them to LinkedIn.
– Thousands of playbooks and resources.
– Exclusive community.
– All minidegrees
– Roadmapping and progress tracking
– Premium Support
Yes. You can switch between different billing lengths at any time (Ex: Switch from a Monthly Plan to Annual).
If you’d like to switch from a individual plan to a team plan (or vice versa), please reach out to customer success via live chat.
Most major credit cards and Paypal are accepted. If you need an invoice to pay by wire, please message our customer success team via chat for options.
All of our products are priced in USD currency. In order to make our products more affordable, we have established a system where you can pay in your local currency using a special metric that adjusts the price you pay according to the purchasing power of your country.
One of CXL’s company policies is that we don’t discount. Our focus is on the product – providing the best, highest quality content with our courses.
The listed price on the site shows the best price – you can buy with confidence.
We offer pricing based on your local currency, you’ll see this reflected on the pricing and checkout pages.