Foundations of product messaging
Stop letting amateur copy wipe out your conversions
By Momoko Price
Expert conversion copywriter
Get a formula for writing high-converting copy
You won’t convert visitors with bad (or even average copy)—no matter how much else you get right. Having a strong value proposition and relevant messaging is critical for maximizing conversions.
But knowing this doesn’t make writing any easier. Spending hours staring at a blank page trying to craft key messages? Conversion Copywriter Momoko Price is sharing critical copywriting foundations and her proven strategies.
In 10 lessons packed with gold, you’ll learn the fundamentals of conversion copywriting, how to characterize your audience with copywriting examples, and a repeatable formula for crafting compelling value propositions you and your team can come back to again and again.
Get free access now
In just 10 lessons, you’ll learn:
- How to dispel toxic copywriting myths
- How many conversion goals your page should have
- How to apply the conversion formula to copy
- What customer motivation really is
- The formula for a great value proposition
- What the customer awareness spectrum is
- How to embrace a copy-first approach
- Why a persuasive/narrative flow is important
- Punch-up tricks to dramatically improve your copy
- What makes up the anatomy of an irresistible call-to-action
Momoko Price is an experienced conversion copywriter who kept sketching user flows & wireframes as part of her “writing” work.
She brings a powerful one-two punch to every client project.
While she mostly helps startups find their key messaging, she’s worked with giants the likes of Intuit, Scotiabank, AT&T, and Base CRM.