How do CRO professionals run experiments in 2019? We analyzed 28,304 experiments, picked randomly from our Convert.com customers.
This post shares some of our top observations and a few takeaways about:
- When CROs choose to stop tests;
- Which types of experiments are most popular;
- How often personalization is part of the experimentation process;
- How many goals CROs set for an experiment;
- How costly “learning” from failed experiments can get.
If I were to tell you – what would you do with that information? Honestly, think about it and see if you can answer that.
There are many, many, many lists of conversion optimization best practices. Some are sacrosanct:
These practices often come from broad trends observed over many experiments and they highlight what usually and typically works. Often, they’re tapping into a kernel of persuasion wisdom.
What did you do last Sunday? Well I had breakfast with Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist.