CXL is the champion of conversion optimization. We run a prominent agency + the world’s most popular optimization blog. We train conversion optimization professionals in marketing agencies and in-house teams, teaching them optimization through our courses, workshops, and conferences.
We want to grow our influence even more. That’s where you come in.
We’re going to launch a content subscription product for CXL early next year, educating optimization professionals around the world. A big part of it will be conducting original research, including: industry-wide usability studies, state of the industry reports, and coming up with / improving existing conversion optimization best practices.
Another component will be launching a “research program”. With this program, we can test our findings on a large number of websites, thus creating even more original research.
We’re looking for a research & content manager who will be the main person responsible for the content of this new subscription product. You will work closely with the other people on the content & growth team. Your job will be to come up with research ideas, conduct the actual research, manage various research projects and put together summary reports of your findings.
The right person:
- understands research methodologies,
- knows a thing or fifty about conversion optimization,
- can write well (and demonstrate it),
- is familiar with usability and heuristic analysis,
- hustles (is super proactive) and doesn’t need micromanagement, and
- has a good command of WordPress.
Why work with us:
- We’re the best in the business. Your colleagues will be badasses.
- You’ll learn a great deal and grow.
- You’ll get 28 days off each year – paid.
- You’ll enjoy working in a great atmosphere with a completely flat hierarchy.
- You can wear what you want and be who you want to be.
- You’ll attend all of our conferences.
- You’ll get access to, and network with, the best minds in the industry.
You will work out of our Austin, TX office. Compensation: $50k / year to start.
Send your CV and cover letter, detailing your suitability and motivation, to [email protected].